Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NS2 v IBB: IBB take the win!

Started by Spliffy [315389] on in Faction Discussion.

1,201 replies · 33.5k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 1,202 / 1,202 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Hawk [2080065]
When I saw that my stats only topped the bottom 3 IBB members, I knew I needed to just have fun, work as a team, and give it everything.

...I guess stats do matter


Stats are like the 5th stat. No, the 5th stat is life. So, stats are the 6th stat.
No wait, they're the first 4.
Yeah, time to get some sleep.
Alex_I_von_St [2445730] Helper
Very very well done IBB - you guys did an amazing job!

But I also have to hand it to NS II - you guys did a lot of very good push as well - was fun watching it!

Better than TV!
takashi [2491991]
Great war....my wallet hurts now



contacted everybody, hmu when you guys are online for your payouts




JohnnySniffles [2161226] -100m 07:00:42 - 20/07/21 You sent $100,000,000 to JohnnySniffles
Hank [1732212] -5b - 05:15:27 - 20/07/21 You sent $5,000,000,006 to Hank
Rum4nyby [1567187] -500m 05:33:47 - 20/07/21 You sent $500,000,000 to Rum4nyby
Euphoria [1443076] and friend- 1b 07:49:28 - 20/07/21 You sent $1,000,000,000 to Euphoria
Mucho [2595217] - 500m 05:30:34 - 20/07/21 You sent $1,000,000,000 to Mucho (he had the audacity to pay me early)

Xak [2036212]- 500m - 05:20:34 - 20/07/21 You sent $500,000,000 to Xak


Mentions: Euphoria [1443076] · Hank [1732212] · JohnnySniffles [2161226] · Mucho [2595217] · Rum4nyby [1567187] · Xak [2036212]

thestud [1654931]
What a spectacular show by NS2 & IBB!!!
The whole of Torn gave up everything else last 2 days & were watching from the edge of their seats.
In such a war, there are no losers - only winners.

Congratz to IBB for pulling out a victory when everyone expected them to just crumble & the 1st few hours seemed to confirm the common belief.
I maybe guilty of bias here, but I'd give full credit to Nihar for this awesome turnaround of IBB from a "Farm Faction" to a "War Faction". IBB's change of path has only come about since his joining the leadership team.

The recent developments look very exciting for Torn.
The emergence of Monarch.
DA waking up
IBB showing it can war as well as it can farm.

Good times ahead :)
Yang [2540975]

You sent $250,000,000 to Rum4nyby with the message: who cares about the nw graph anyways





well earned money

gg to both ns2 and ibb
Lilith [1814138]
IBB, all of my hats off to you. You came, you learnt, you conquered. That turnaround is seriously impressive and this return to play should be taken seriously. I have not had this much fun in a loooooong time and i fought many a war.

To my NS2 babies. There's literally nothing to be ashamed about, you guys smashed it from beginning to end. You never ever let morale drop or anything of the sorts and that's extremely impressive. 2b gap is no joke and even though we were favored by the masses to win, we knew it'd be uphill, but you never even let that stop you. I am incredibly impressed and you did everything you could.

Personally, this is the best war i've had in years. Thanks Faze for thinking i had 8b stats, you're welcome Fidel for earning you some money (sorry jamin). Well deserved win. Now to get some sleep and actually enjoy my vacation. I hope the friends i took will remember i exist, cuz i been gone the whole time

PS. i have 60 mums to fill now, no sleep for the wicked
Creed [1758059]
05:30:55 - 20/07/21 You traded $250,000,000 to Nihar [view]

05:30:55 - 20/07/21 The trade between you and Nihar completed successfully [view]

For Rum4