Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Munster Stock

Started by Xanider [774526] on in Stock Market.

1 replies · 118 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Xanider [774526]
I bought some shares for Munster, Its probably best everyone sells now. I have the Opposite effect of the Midas touch when it comes to Stocks!
AltafHussain [2495972]
I think stock market thread is dead , all it has now is some guy whining about thier shit investment or some shady guy tryna scam through mutual funds