Who would you want to bully, how, and why. If I like it it might be done :D Noob who just spam give me free shit won't get any.
bully giveaway
Started by office_kitty [593790] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Oooo I sense some airing out. I'd like to bully MazingerZ just by training my stats so I can keep throwing toilet paper, leaving dog shit at their doorstep, and overall to stop them from being quite petty. I gave them proof of what they weren't believing and they still had the audacity to say its fake from my clipboard screenshot or just really don't believe me. I'd like to be able to beat some sense into them. :)
Lets see how this turns out xD
Lets see how this turns out xD
DUKE , he's too big for his own boots. Someone needs to put him in his place ahahaha
Roflcopter_001 by either keeping him "permanently" bountied or "permanently" in hospital (which is basically what's happening to me), because he has been constantly bountying me for the past few weeks. And by constantly I mean it is incredibly rare not to have the bounty icon in my icons, and it'll appear the next day for sure. When he started I had no interaction with him at all.
I want to bully bodybagger
So I can officially become the strongest in torn
So I can officially become the strongest in torn
Sense the Era of his show back in 2003-2006
Andy Milaknois ive wanted batter and belittle that man with words so bad i cant desceibe the joy it would bring to make him cry for ever.
thanks for coming to my ted talk
Andy Milaknois ive wanted batter and belittle that man with words so bad i cant desceibe the joy it would bring to make him cry for ever.
thanks for coming to my ted talk
Someone who wants to bully others is who I would. I’d give them a tough ass kicking, because why not?
I wouldn't bully anyone, you should be ashamed of yourself.. just kidding ide bully ellen degeneres you can tell she's a bitch . ide fart in a box and mail it to her every Tuesday, then ide stick Legos in her slippers