Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GRAVE PLS

Started by Naoto [2643036] on in Trading Post.

18 replies · 192 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Naoto [2643036]
hi, I'm a new trader in torn. I have done trades with newbies who know nothing in the game and I'm specially mug free if you would like to check my prices its here:https://bit.ly/alexisshop

I'm online always at GMT+8 9:00 am-11:00 pm

and also I give 100k for people that are from the Phillippines that's all from me hope you have a good day (•ω•`)
Naoto [2643036]
aight since your gonna be that guy who cries all the time I'm craving this post

your the one here asking sorry after mugging me a lot of times and here you are crying bc you forgot to stealth it

you look like that Roblox kid who grinds and flexes his tycoon achievements