Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gym vs attacks

Started by jedikilla [2577226] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 194 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

jedikilla [2577226]
So I know that I must get to level 15 to do well, but what balance do I strike between attacking and going to the gym?

At what point should I focus all my energy on attacking and not the gym?

Thanks in advance
JackKelly [2271177]
energy on leveling until level 15, then energy on gym.


After level 15, you really have to work that balance out on your own. Some people are gym fanatics and rarely use any energy for anythging else. Some like to focus on mugging. Some collecting merits. The important thing is to balance your characters progress and your enjoyment from the game.