Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Amazon pay issue?

Started by murf [1619652] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
murf [1619652]
Device: HUAWEI MRD-LX1 Android: 9 App version: 1.2.12

Hey, I'm not sure of this is a bug or an issue with Amazon pay but I've been trying to buy some donator packs using Amazon pay and keep receiving this event -

Donation issue : Amazon has refused authorization of the payment. Please try again later with a different payment method. 14:58:49 23/07/21

My payment for subscriber status went through OK, so not sure why I can't buy donator packs?

Thank you
Ruthless [2489935]
Dont buy DP's using real life money bro. Its not worth it. Buy something real instead.

I bought dp's using real life money. Thats why im telling you at the end of the day it really aint worth it