Is there anyone who read mission statements precisely? If so, why? I just click mission and do as the instructions in the last line.
Quick Question about Missions
Started by _-AtheisT-_ [1014972] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- ZAYN [1181209]
· 12 likes ·
I do especially if it's a new mission. Duke is hilarious and the effort the writers put in the game should be appreciated. But if it's a repeat, I just skip over to the last line.
I do especially if it's a new mission. Duke is hilarious and the effort the writers put in the game should be appreciated. But if it's a repeat, I just skip over to the last line.
It's very kind of you. I read a few of them.
I do read them every time, because they make me laugh.
But also because they help me decide whether this is a mission I can handle or should decline, or whether it's a good one to save for a chain, or whether I can complete the mission in one fight or I need to have more E as back-up. I will click on the target's name, if given, before accepting.
This is to avoid being unable to complete a mission, once accepted.
But also because they help me decide whether this is a mission I can handle or should decline, or whether it's a good one to save for a chain, or whether I can complete the mission in one fight or I need to have more E as back-up. I will click on the target's name, if given, before accepting.
This is to avoid being unable to complete a mission, once accepted.
I always read carefully. Not only does it add to the game experience, (C'mon, would you just wave your hand at Duke and say "yeah, whatever, give me the name"?) but you also might miss the part where you have to shove a trout up your victim's @$$, not just shoot him.
Your post makes me to care about mission statements. Thanks in advance.
I'll sometimes read the missions out loud to my bf to try and convert him to playing by making it seem interesting lol, so far hasn't worked though
Aww that's cute.