Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duckys Giveaway lvl 15 lower

Started by SirDucky024 [2595592] on in Fun & Games.

83 replies · 320 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 84 / 84 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
84
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Hesep [2662842] ×1 pomatias [2696490] ×1

SirDucky024 [2595592]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]What is up newbies? This is my first giveaway I will be giving away 2 Xanax or 2m so you can get one, so 1 for both winners on a page, winners are chosen by random number picker. So the rules wil be as follows:[/background]

  • 2 post allowed per page
  • No spamming
  • [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Let's see who's lucky[/background]
  • [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Please be polite [/background]
See very simple. If this goes well then the prizes could get better. I've had so much help when I started why not pay it back. All winnings will be sent after I land if flying I will update this post with winners. Oh yea an don't Foret to thumbs up rating

Ps if you see another low lvl tell them bout this

Page 1 winners



You sent some Xanax to Hesep with the message: Winner winner chicken dinner


You sent some Xanax to pomatias with the message: Winner winner chicken dinner
Close

Mentions: Hesep [2662842] · pomatias [2696490]