I have 3 increments in grain but it says I'm only gonna get 4 mill at the end of the period. Isn't it supposed to be like 12 million as I have 3 increments?
Stocks
Started by jarvisBoss [1507296] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
did you buy all three at the same time? If not, i believe the extra ones will go in effect after you collect for the first one
Nah . Not at once. Thanks