06:17:05 - 27/07/21 You used 25 energy attacking jeen but failed due to a status change [view]
https://prnt.sc/1gi12vi
Gave me a weird error code on the screen
Didn't count towards our chain and isn't even listed as an attack in our faction but is in my logs.
Was hoping I could get my 25 E back as I am currently in first place in attacks made as well as report a bug.
They are offline for 8 hours were not arrested did not fail a crime and are currently in hospital by my attack
https://prnt.sc/1gi12vi
Gave me a weird error code on the screen
Didn't count towards our chain and isn't even listed as an attack in our faction but is in my logs.
Was hoping I could get my 25 E back as I am currently in first place in attacks made as well as report a bug.
They are offline for 8 hours were not arrested did not fail a crime and are currently in hospital by my attack