Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rollback

Started by Sticky [465084] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 2.29k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

dr4gon [1626180] ×1

Sticky [465084]
That’s exactly what I was getting at.. I’m 13 years old with a few gaps inbetween, I was wondering why I didn’t have it
JackKelly [2271177]
Seems like if you were active during it, you would have noticed it before now. I assume it was a pretty big deal when it happened.
Lat [1187876]
Same date for me, I was pretty inactive for 8-9 years but must have had a nearby login. Unless I logged in literally in that turbulent period by some random luck aha