I have decided I'm confident in my chess skills and am challenging anyone who wants too, to a game of chess, chat me and we'll see what the pot is.
Chess?
Started by sescaowo [2672973] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
bump
How would one play chess on torn?
lichess or chess com
Another player wanted to organize a chess competition.
While his backstory was ... a bit odd, you might want to look at the thread to find people having an interest in this.
I'd be curious to know what's your ranking (on either lichess / chess.com, I'm personally at 1400 on lichess, 1100 on chess.com, but not really active anymore. I don't feel at all confident to gain money with this ranking xD)
While his backstory was ... a bit odd, you might want to look at the thread to find people having an interest in this.
I'd be curious to know what's your ranking (on either lichess / chess.com, I'm personally at 1400 on lichess, 1100 on chess.com, but not really active anymore. I don't feel at all confident to gain money with this ranking xD)
Mentions: Chess competition!
thanks I'm fairly new so I didn't know about this, I'm around ? on lichess and ? on chess.com
You used to be able to play chess against other people but it went the way of the dongs.
what does that mean?
Way too easy to cheat online.... no point in being able to bet on it.
The only way to reduce the cheat is to play super fast paced games, like bullet 1mn. Not my cup of tea: I need time to plan my blunders xD
This is great ranking! Congratz on your chess skills!!
I agree this isn’t an official
I could just pull up with stockfish and become a billionaire
An interesting idea is if u fought all of torn
People would post their move and the most posted move would be played against u
kind of like Gary Kasparov vs World
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasparov_versus_the_World
then again is it too easy to cheat and idk how many chess players are interested in torn
I could just pull up with stockfish and become a billionaire
An interesting idea is if u fought all of torn
People would post their move and the most posted move would be played against u
kind of like Gary Kasparov vs World
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasparov_versus_the_World
then again is it too easy to cheat and idk how many chess players are interested in torn
don't have a pot... just play chess
yea good idea, without a pot people might be more inclined to just play
Its ok, all I do is flag lol
so, I would be Gary Kasparov? Probably the best compliment I've ever received lol
Okay but go easy on me