Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graphic Design

Started by -Chucky- [2696175] on in Graphics.

8 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
-Chucky- [2696175]
Hey everyone! My name is Chucky and I'm new to the game. I've been designing graphics for several years now, and after making some for a few different people, I was told that I should put up a post to advertise my services. If anyone is interested in a profile picture, profile banner, company banner, faction header, etc., please shoot me a message and we will discuss pricing. Examples of my work are displayed on my profile. :)

Thanks and have a great day!
0xHemlock [2662912]
^ yep, this will likely be moved to the Graphics forum. In the meantime, do you have more examples of your art? I see your profile picture, but do you have a portfolio? I am commissioning a few pieces from people with different styles, and would like to see more of what you have. I'd love a link any online repo (Deviant Art, etc), or if you just upload them to your photos here.
0xHemlock [2662912]
I'm willing to go peek at a profile, but I agree that posting some pieces on the post is important with how many artists are here already