i still didnt know why i waste my time reading this
PSA watch out for torn sugar daddies / torn dating
Started by Ana [2233184] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 169 / 169 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
32b NW sugar daddy. smh, ladies, y'all got to raise your standards.
Hell with a budget of xanax, rehab, combat boosters, e cans/SE that man can barely afford toilet paper.
Needed go for those 100b+ daddies
Hell with a budget of xanax, rehab, combat boosters, e cans/SE that man can barely afford toilet paper.
Needed go for those 100b+ daddies
He messsged me too just a few days after i changed gender in torn (was hoping for that simp money). But i outcreeped the creep so he stopped fast. Ladies you have to learn to be more creepy yourself then its easy to hanlde guys like him.
Wait, there are Torn sugar daddies?
Hit me up dawg I wanna be pampered
Hit me up dawg I wanna be pampered
I am watching you, Mike.
[image: www.cpccares.com]
As a female who has always paid herself for her PI I don't get the whole sugar daddy stuff. Don't have one irl, don't need one on here.
As much as there are male creepers playing this game, which annoy the legit females, there will also always be female gold diggers irl who feel entitled to some guy's stuff.
Both types are quite common, as it seems. Block them ingame and avoid them irl, then you will be fine, no matter if you're male or female.
[image: www.cpccares.com]
As a female who has always paid herself for her PI I don't get the whole sugar daddy stuff. Don't have one irl, don't need one on here.
As much as there are male creepers playing this game, which annoy the legit females, there will also always be female gold diggers irl who feel entitled to some guy's stuff.
Both types are quite common, as it seems. Block them ingame and avoid them irl, then you will be fine, no matter if you're male or female.
Holy shit has he spammed every girl on torn with the same message?!
So you're telling me im not special? Pshhh
the_rockstar: *goes to his knees, looks up at you innocently, flutters his eyes and whispers "Oh gorgeous woman, Oh queen of my dreams, Oh princess of my creams, Oh demise of mine, would you accept me as your fun ton one? Here's your onion rings, ring pops and donuts! I pinky promise, with all my pinkies, that I will make you the happiest womanipie ever!"
the_rockstar: *goes to his knees, looks up at you innocently, flutters his eyes and whispers "Oh gorgeous woman, Oh queen of my dreams, Oh princess of my creams, Oh demise of mine, would you accept me as your fun ton one? Here's your onion rings, ring pops and donuts! I pinky promise, with all my pinkies, that I will make you the happiest womanipie ever!"
Hahahaha :D
[image: scontent.xx.fbcdn.net][image: scontent.xx.fbcdn.net][image: scontent.xx.fbcdn.net]
I would like to congratulate his writer for coming up with funny but cringy lines
I would like to congratulate his writer for coming up with funny but cringy lines
There’s variations…
the_rockstar: I'm a fan of your profile ?
Lady_Blackfyre: Thank you ??
the_rockstar: I was almost about to ask you out on 99,999 dates xD
the_rockstar: But then I got a better idea to make you giggle without tickles xD
the_rockstar: What happened lol
Last message: 17:42:26 - 07/07/21 TCT
the_rockstar: I'm a fan of your profile ?
Lady_Blackfyre: Thank you ??
the_rockstar: I was almost about to ask you out on 99,999 dates xD
the_rockstar: But then I got a better idea to make you giggle without tickles xD
the_rockstar: What happened lol
Last message: 17:42:26 - 07/07/21 TCT
He didn't reply so you don't know for sure his interpretation. I'd say it's more likely that he didn't believe you really had classes and were just stringing him along.
He probably hoped this would turn into sexting on Discord, and probably started up this sort of thing with several female players. He eventually just had enough delays that he didn't think he'd ever get anywhere with you, so jumped on the first excuse to bail on you.
Guys aren't that complicated when it comes to women. He wanted sexual stimulation. He wasn't getting it, so he wasn't going to waste time with you. Any deeper "relationship" was imaginary on your part, sorry.
He probably hoped this would turn into sexting on Discord, and probably started up this sort of thing with several female players. He eventually just had enough delays that he didn't think he'd ever get anywhere with you, so jumped on the first excuse to bail on you.
Guys aren't that complicated when it comes to women. He wanted sexual stimulation. He wasn't getting it, so he wasn't going to waste time with you. Any deeper "relationship" was imaginary on your part, sorry.
Yes
As a guy I am offended,
By how correct you are.
By how correct you are.
interesting read, thanks for sharing
f**kin barf. This guy sounds like a prime candidate for castration.
Sick
Some victims aren't victims, they are authors of their own shit show.
"By how correct you are." -- I should probably add that guys are quite capable of being "all in" with a relationship.
But this happens with a RL, physical relationship. Once they are entangled, they can be insanely loyal. But that isn't what's happening in an online hookup.
Relationships involve a lot of compromise, from a guy's perspective. They don't want to go there just to get their bean snapped. So when they choose to have a real relationship, they've deemed it to be "worth it".
Women, otoh, really enjoy the emotional and conversational part of a relationship. They enjoy thinking about it and "understanding" it.
But this happens with a RL, physical relationship. Once they are entangled, they can be insanely loyal. But that isn't what's happening in an online hookup.
Relationships involve a lot of compromise, from a guy's perspective. They don't want to go there just to get their bean snapped. So when they choose to have a real relationship, they've deemed it to be "worth it".
Women, otoh, really enjoy the emotional and conversational part of a relationship. They enjoy thinking about it and "understanding" it.
what a bigoted statement you unfettered misandrist.
Same, but I'd prefer a Sugar Mummy.
Might as well screw with someone else's networth in The Casino as well as my own!
Might as well screw with someone else's networth in The Casino as well as my own!