Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying Bricks!

Started by Isaccasi [2209953] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Isaccasi [2209953]
Hello fellow humans. I am a vrick enthusiast with a goal. Owning most bricks in Torn! Right now I only own 15k and I therefor ask for your bricks. In return you get money! I will buy your bricks for the price of 750 dollars, just to make sure you guys earn money on my idiocity. If you guys wanna sell bricks please post in this channel how many bricks you are willing to sell.

Have a wonderul day, The Brick maniac