guh
g
Started by BallsInMyMouth [2696969] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 31
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
I whole heartedly agree with you on that. breath taking thread right here.
This thread really cheered me up. Thank you so much.
Im impressed he could say even that while having balls in his mouth
not really
didn't read
i'm happy for you
or sorry that happened
i'm happy for you
or sorry that happened
So true brother..
im so sorry bro
TL:DR?
g
You should make threads after you get those balls out of your mouth.
oh damn... I saw "g"
and was like I'm a G... guess this one for me...
but no. OP is just using our precious forums to finish gargling -.-
and was like I'm a G... guess this one for me...
but no. OP is just using our precious forums to finish gargling -.-
Nice ID, but f**k you for making me read your ridiculous post.
This guy really managed to get an ID with 3 69s
Moved to Graveyard, no content
ras, sick ID fam