i have 9* AN company full upgraded how much it cost if i want to sell it?
question about prices
Started by eedo20014 [1868564] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Look around the trading post/company discussion forums and see what others are buying/selling for, choose the best option
About 300-350m atm
Generally it's free to sell a company. Sometimes people even pay you.
I kid, I kid. elizabeth already suggested the be3wst advice.
I kid, I kid. elizabeth already suggested the be3wst advice.