Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Page not responding

Started by Shubin [2099775] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Shubin [2099775]
When I am travelling abroad and then I click on travel home from the events page, the whole page stops responding. I then have to open torn in a new page and click travel home from there.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please confirm the device name, browser and OS version? Does this also happen in another browser? Do you have any scripts/extensions installed? If yes, does this also happen when you disable them?
Shubin [2099775]
It happens in Dell Latitude 5490 Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Google Chrome Version 92.0.4515.107. I have not tested in another browser yet. The extension I have installed is torntools. I'll get back once I test it after disabling the extension.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
So the issue is most likely not from Torn's side. If you cannot replicate the issue with extension disabled, you will have to take it up with the extension's developer about this.

Closing the report, thanks!