Congrats :)
~3.2 mil respect gained in 1 year!
Started by Lilypop [2149351] Wiki Contributor on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 110 / 110 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
3.2m in a year is no joke, you mfs are crazy. Well done and congrats. Hope to see you in the top 20 soon :)
Now bigger fac than monarch engi
GJ Adam,Lily,Amph and co!
GJ Adam,Lily,Amph and co!
Nice work
Absolute beasts!! the back to back 25k's are an insane accomplishment in itself, Congrats and keep it up old fam.
That's an insane achievement! Congrats!
Well played ... inspiration :-)
Congrats!
Amazing work!
Congrats!
That respect gain is kind of ridiculous. Well done!
Well played guys.
Super glad I contributed to this in a small way
And hey, now I'm a chain target
Always doing my part for the greater good
Lul
And hey, now I'm a chain target
Always doing my part for the greater good
Lul
I have been there for a 25K too :D
Feels good to Contribute too and carry Derricks slacking ass :P
Feels good to Contribute too and carry Derricks slacking ass :P
Very proud to be part of it
Such good slaves members you have!
Congrats! :)
inb4 1 year training period
Congrats! :)
inb4 1 year training period
Congratulations to us. I am having a lot of fun in this faction. Thank you for giving us weaker guys a chance to be a part of something amazing, usually factions of this caliber require insane battle stats for their members but you guys just want people to be here, engage, and do their best.
B3 Forever <3
B3 Forever <3
You all should be very proud of yourselves. * pats each and every single one of you's on the back* :D
Impressive shit!
Impressive shit!