Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by narO [2312928] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 156 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

narO [2312928]
Message me before you start, you will not get paid if I do not give you the go ahead

300k per loss paid after I receive the losses, please message me first and tell me how many you can provide, willing to buy them one by one or in bulk
narO [2312928]
I will no longer purchase losses from fresh day 0 accounts due to Multis
Effective immediately
narO [2312928]
Hey guys :D

I always pay my losses, but if you do not follow instructions you will not be paid

Here are a few logs (I haven't bought many yet)


23:22:49 - 05/08/21 You sent $300,000 to esgo with the message: 1 loss
22:00:25 - 05/08/21 You sent $3,000,000 to cawntzero with the message: 10 losses
21:21:53 - 05/08/21 You sent $1,200,000 to cawntzero with the message: 4 losses
20:00:47 - 05/08/21 You sent $1,200,000 to STICKYLEMONSS with the message: 4 losses
21:23:26 - 04/08/21 You sent $7,500,000 to Burntash with the message: 25 losses
20:56:55 - 04/08/21 You sent $1,800,000 to RatMehta with the message: 6 losses
narO [2312928]
I don't think it matters, what's it gonna do, help them find more people to sell losses to..... (????)????