Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED

Started by J-D [921949] on in Fun & Games.

4 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
J-D [921949]


SHARED WINNERS DUE TO 2 participants



21:17:37 - 07/08/21 You sent 1x Puppy Ears to Resurrector00 with the message: Puppy contest


21:18:01 - 07/08/21 You sent 1x Puppy Ears to Thartis with the message: Puppy Contest





So after avoiding the advise NOT to open my cutesy Cache I did this …..

13:58:54 - 01/08/21 You opened a Cutesy Cache and gained 1x Puppy Ears


[image: i.imgur.com]


NOW FOR THE MAIN ATTRACTION …

When I was looking for a Puppy for my family i wanted and German Shepard and My Partner and kids wanted a chihuahua so we compromised and got …….

Our White Chihuahua >

[image: i.imgur.com]


Now What I want is your cutest photo of your Puppy/Dog,

I will judge my Personal winner on Friday 6th August,

Prize will be Puppy Ears Clothing Item Above ^






[image: i.imgflip.com]