23 replies · 1.79k views · thread synced · 11 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
68 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I'm not asking nnb+fac special+job special+merit I'm saying if I spam beer for the event, will I lose my nerve after it hits the limit, or will it keep adding and going over the limit, but not increasing over time like with energy if so, what is that limit like energy has a hard limit of 1k and happy, 99,999
One (theoretical) possibility is during the Halloween Event (Trick or Treat). There is a special to unlock which gives you +1 nerve - "Cold Sweat" (Tier III). This, in addition with other specials (from jobs etc) can be used to increase your nerve to an amount higher than your NB. As for how long it lasts, I don't know.
Though wouldn't maximum booster CD, Voracity (alcohol) and nerve refills be better for that, than the wasted natural regen you'd accrue just trying to get to the integer limit? ...
yeah better to stack job points for a huge number of days so as to get that much nerve from job special if u really wanted to stack to that much nerve for the lols and then use it all on the book
Wouldn't stacking the job points while hitting max nerve be the more optimal option then the either / or situation for utilising the crime book?
I.e. start book, burn through max nerve, use stack of job points, jump into alcohol and nerve refills until near the end of 31 days while doing crimes and then finish with last 30 days of accumulated job points?
This is if you were disregarding the opportunity cost and wanted to bang out a huge number of crimes in a 31 day period.