Posts archived: 270 / 270 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Velocity [2261817] · #21
Only $10 a share less than I bought,
only bought 47million shares
any one want to 600m RR? Lol
Hoping that 22 was the final dip
Armysqueaky [2567758] · #23
Fhg support group?
Before sleeping : EWM!
After waking up: EWW!
EWM will rise again! Until then, enjoy the grenades
Makes obligatory see’s forum thread about a stock doing bad guess it’s time to invest in it now post.
IOU Part 2 :[
Space [2386328]
· #29 · edited
-3.6% on EWM in less than a day.
*This is fine meme*
Edit #1: -3.76%
Hi, I'm jijay and I am losing money in EWM
Hello, I'm Halyang. Why am I losing money in EWM
Its sunk so low from now onwards, if anything goes down, we'll just say it EWMed.
bought in mainly at 230 ;-; welp
Well this is fun hoping i don't have to attend to many of these :( xD
All aboard!
I'm setting up a go fund me page because of EWM
Why am I a part of all these stocks support groups :( need to git gud at stocks!