Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

EWM Support Group

Started by Versace [2056012] on in Stock Market.

269 replies · 6.78k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 270 / 270 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

JUSTiN [1849848]
Do the staff hax already

I fell for EWM, like everyone else
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you
But I was just kidding myself
Our every moment, I start to replace
'Cause now that they're gone
All I hear are the words that I needed to say.......
erk [1538328]
$9.64 (-4.2%)

I think I’ve been burned 3 times by EWM and I keep going back??? Someone pls save me from this toxic relationship
Mystique- [2013744]
Eaglewood Mercenary provides 8x Boxes of Grenades
Every 7 days when holding at least 255,000,000 shares currently valued at $56,217,300,000
You will be able to collect 8x Boxes of Grenades in 5 days
Buy 206,294,457 more shares for $45,479,675,991 to unlock the 9th increment for the next cycle

yay grenades will help a 3b loss not feel so bad ;)