Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

scammer, beware!

Started by Roflcopter_001 [1607633] on in General Discussion.

40 replies · 1.13k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Collete [1389080] ×2

Roflcopter_001 [1607633]
dear forum mob, i just created this thread to inform you that Collete [1389080] is the sort of person to complain about buymugging and scamming in public chats and/or forums

[image: i.imgur.com]

discuss the idea of complaining about scammers or buymuggers in public areas.

Mentions: Collete [1389080]

Xanet [2007324]
I think this is definitely worse than complaining about scammers in public places. Complaining about people who complain.
Roflcopter_001 [1607633]
Why? the entire JFK faction are cowards and complain about everything.

This post is an official decleration of war on JFK, all subfactions of JFK, all allied factions and all friends of JFK
blockhead77 [2539580]
Usually complaining on the forums about anything just leads to downvoting and derailing, Looks to me like Collete was just warning others, nothing wrong with warning fellow people.
Xanet [2007324]
Long story short, a lot of people believe I committed RMT (possibly multiple times) involving roughly 40b dollars. Or perhaps 4-20 is alleging that I stole some large piece of 40b through RNG. I got different accusations from different people.

This all took place...allegedly.
Xanet [2007324]
If anyone actually cared to ask, Id tell that I didn't benefit from said events.

That being said, yes. Yes, I do.
4-20 [2515051]
Yea she just transfered a 5m+ respect faction to a noob who's been their about 50 days compared to the people that have been their thousands.

Edit: but it all worked out in the end :) just waiting for the feds