my past 3 days "Oh, TCB is at 895, looks like its going back up" >buys in, it drops to 880 "screw it, ill take my losses. EWM seems like its bottoming out" >buys EWM "Hey, im up 1.4% on EWM, and FHG is at 611, but i think EWM still has legs" now FHG is at 621, and im getting dry f**ked with EWM. best weekend ever
oh fiddlesticks, it's not stopping
[image: i.imgur.com]
f**king nasty 5% down for me. And 2 ods in the 4 days I've been on my training book lol
Good to know that everyone has the same investment strategy, and we all got screwed together. Currently 6 billion unrealized loss :(
The Champion system has doomed us all.
Yeah it's a bit silly, even those who waited until it's all time low to buy (225) are still down like 4% right now... and I did not wait until the all time low ><
xanty [1169571]
7 Aug 2021, 21:55 TCT · #68 · edited
Our luck is that torn stocks are linked to RL stocks *coughs* and that ched doesn’t manipulate any of this *coughs* Need to buy something for this cough *edit* at least we are all in the same train >.< STONKS #weneverwalkalone
Bought it at 231, I thought this time was like the others. Just sell for quick turnaround. This time was not like the others. :(
Velocity [2261817] 7 Aug 2021, 21:57 TCT · #70
I went in at 232 lol bloody $16 per share less now, 46mil shares x16 glad I sold at 222 and accepted my loss and invested in something else, win some lose some ?
PoliteSheep [2271999] Committee
Committee
7 Aug 2021, 22:33 TCT · #71
5 ODs this week on my training book. Don’t even @ me
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
8 Aug 2021, 00:10 TCT · #72
Big ouch
Let it be known that the torn stock exchange is now a french bakery because it won't stop giving out PAIN.
My current strategy is if you don't look at it, you can't see how much you've lost!
at least we can all take comfort in getting collectively f**ked.
-$7.75 (3.46%) - $198,313,464 I'm here for my support :(
*wait for a support group to pop up. 1st day:hold 2nd day:hold 3rd day: wait for the dip to make a smart investment 4th day: join the support group.
Dude in the past few weeks I got stuck in BAG, SYM, IOU, SYS, EWM (not in any particular order)
Its gotta go back up guys....right?