I think it would be fun if we could stert a D&D role playing group. We’d need a DM and other accoutrements. For dice we could use IRL dice or our phones. Just an idea
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 10 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
I'd be willing to be a player if it weren't for my job and the seven games I'm already in! You could also use Google for a dice roller. It allows you to add your modifiers and gives fair rolls.
I'd be willing to play if you guys want me too I always have my DND books in my bag and I have dice a DM screen, Models, Tiles and I know of a few apps we can use for dice rolls and info if ye all have smart phone download the apps I can link if needed
I also have google docs for all the books and sheets if ye need new chars and source material for 5E :)
Havent played D&D since it was 2nd edition AD&D. Yes that long ago.
i would be interested but someones gotta explain how it works, a lot of my friends play but wont teach me the ways :p
interested too but i'm gonna need the explanations too ?
I'd like to join! My first game was supposed to start in March 2020
Also interested in joining, if the timings work out
is it ok if I would join?
What happened to this....just reading and found it?
well you see they rolled a critical fail on their charisma roll to set up a game.
Lol
I would be willing learn this strange magic. But there doesn't seem any willing to teach. Oh well.
I still actually rember playing first Ed D&D
As far as dice rolling and such, I suggest Avrae, a discord bot built to run D&D games. I've used it but I'm far from an expert. I've used it for play by post games, not live. I've actually never played a live game. Didn't get interested until after the pandemic. Although not as exciting, a PBP game would likely be a good setup for here, with people all over the world. Just need someone to set up a discord server for it....like we all don't have too many discord servers already.
Wassup basement goblins,
I'd be willing to DM a game over discord/Roll20. I'm GMT (which is basically TCT), would probably prefer a Sunday afternoon game, maybe Friday evenings.
Would want players to be somewhat commited to playing regularly though, it's a pain if people drop in and out every other week. Am happy to teach new players and help with character building as needed.
If I DM I'll help give each character a solid backstory/lifegoal which will help drive the game
Roll charisma
!r1d20+4
15+4=19
That outta do it. Reply or message me if you're keen.
[image: i.imgflip.com]
I'd be willing to DM a game over discord/Roll20. I'm GMT (which is basically TCT), would probably prefer a Sunday afternoon game, maybe Friday evenings.
Would want players to be somewhat commited to playing regularly though, it's a pain if people drop in and out every other week. Am happy to teach new players and help with character building as needed.
If I DM I'll help give each character a solid backstory/lifegoal which will help drive the game
Roll charisma
!r1d20+4
15+4=19
That outta do it. Reply or message me if you're keen.
[image: i.imgflip.com]
I'm interested Robber, depending on what day/time you get it going. Sounds fun! :)
Never played D&D. Sounds fun tho