52 replies · 494 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
53
Discussion span
→
Authority score
11 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Bhappychap[2270497]
· 11 likes · First, we must start with the least biased source we can find. These are Portlands local news sites: https://www.kgw.com/local https://katu.com/news/local https://www.kptv.com/ One story, at katu, has a story about no arrests at a 'clash between two groups'. So now you …
-El-[463504]
· 8 likes · OK, since you're feeling froggy... Let's speak on it for what it is...ok? If they're black, they must be BLM. If they're white, they must be Antifa. You and the other folks can try disputing what I wrote, but we …
CRLF[2095076]
· 7 likes · What really happened: Following Fuecht’s concert, people who were contracted as security, including notorious Proud Boy and street brawler Tusitala “Tiny” Toese, began charging at counterprotesters in the area. That set off extended clashes, including one incident where a man …
You still watch Infowars? You know Alex Jones claimed mental illness as a defence when he faced a lawsuit for his 'News' right?
But sure keep watching and better yet make it public so everyone will know where you get your information. I'm sure we'll take your arguments more seriously now.
no, they cause more fascism than they claim to stand against. all they do these days is disgrace their name. we live in a democratic society, if they want a change they should take to politics, not violence. violence to force change is fascism especially when we have a democratic system in place that they ignore because they dont want democracy or peoples choice, they want dictatorship and force of their ways by violence. they have become the very thing their name claims to be against. its time these kiddos were told to stop disgracing the name and if they want to larp tell them to join a warhammer club or something as thats more on alligned with their violent larp style.
No, I'm saying you're getting your information from an unreliable source, I didn't comment about the actual information. Reading comprehension bro, and you're calling me dumb lmao,
Again with the lack of understanding, the source is unreliable, I have not even watched the video so I don't have an opinion. I am commenting on you getting your information from Infowars.
You really called me dumb when you can't even understand this?
One story, at katu, has a story about no arrests at a 'clash between two groups'.
So now you have to wonder why infowars, RT, and daily caller is promoting a video in a way to stir you up.
Now antifa, Jesus f**king christ you guys are obsessed. First, they don't represent the entire left. Just like the right's white supremacist doesn't represent their entire group.
Second, everyone, and I mean everyone hates the extremists within those groups. Antifa, or any other group. Extremists suck. They get made fun of by all sides.
The true attitude needed is to look at, and be able to criticize any sides groups, not just a set subjected to your bias. And that means not taking these bullshit biased articles as anything other than to get you emotional.
"The true attitude needed is to look at, and be able to criticize any sides groups, not just a set subjected to your bias. And that means not taking these bullshit biased articles as anything other than to get you emotional."
I and others can and have looked at the ridiculous side of antifa. And called it out when applicable. Just not 'that represents the whole thing and its the worst blah blah' bullshit.
There are many popular Republicans, people here the forum, news voices, that straight ignore or even dismiss, their extremist groups.
Infowars is a biased news organization and anyone that views their site or consumes their media for information is a moron. They peddle conspiracy theories and claim mental illness when they are taken to court.
I have honestly never seen you agree with anybody who called out ANTIFA on their BS. I might have missed it, if so I apologize. I have seen you many times point out what the right has done when folks speak about them.
but I was more or less speaking on the left-leaning media using terminology which does not truly match the actions and you getting emotional due to it.
You and the other folks can try disputing what I wrote, but we all know you think that way.
Still with me?
OK cool.
Unlike you dipshits that make excuses out the ass for unjustified murders, your "all lives matters" bullshit, your "it's not about race" mantra you cling to like grim death...you can save it. And I'll tell you why. I don't condone attacking innocents. At all. Not that I should even tell you this.
(Feel just a bit better? Here's where you won't...) However...if they marched peacefully, no incidents, not even law enforcement f**king with them...you folks would still bitch about something. And you can't help yourselves. Why do you do it? Who knows. At this point I only have a personally, and very passive, interest in what makes you folks tick....but I get the scrunchy face whenever you mfers writes something dumb, promotes fear, or just ass backwards thinking.