I'm just curious of other people's skill level and how high people are. Is there a cap? Has anyone reached it if so? I'm still a newbie with 8.55 skill.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Data has an Rs close to 90. He might have surpasses it.
I have an RS of 47
In terms of cap, noone knows, but I'm assuming there isn't a cap
I have an RS of 47
In terms of cap, noone knows, but I'm assuming there isn't a cap
just made 11.5ish RS and still havent built an nsx..>.> im a scrub
I expect it will max out at 100. Obviously we won't know for certain until somebody gets there.
The fact racing skill is listed among "Skill Levels" on the home page along with hunting skill and revive skill, that both have 100 as a maximum, indicates that it's likely that racing skill will have the same maximum.
The fact racing skill is listed among "Skill Levels" on the home page along with hunting skill and revive skill, that both have 100 as a maximum, indicates that it's likely that racing skill will have the same maximum.
Guess we know soon with data then, i imagine if a cap exists it would be 100 too.
Skill gain wise it can go further then 100.
Skill gain wise it can go further then 100.
Same here. I'm actually working on one for vector races atm.
im having alot of luck with a ford gt with a short ratio tranny for accel and 3rd stage turbo
I just did sr, t3 with my honda, full maxed with everything but safety. Won 1st on meltdown for the first time last night. I did a vector race before it was fully upgraded and I came 3rd.
I'm hoping I might win on these tracks sometimes. Before I got the car I rarely placed higher than 5th with my lexas.
I'm still in the process.of getting cars for specific tracks
I'm hoping I might win on these tracks sometimes. Before I got the car I rarely placed higher than 5th with my lexas.
I'm still in the process.of getting cars for specific tracks
ah right on, youll be fine with that set up. im just kinda weird and go against the meta usually. style ver function. but seriously, i found some chart in the forums that let me know i could work with some diff cars. pretty close to world record on a few tracks with randomly dif cars. but those last.00.00.30 feel like a lifetime
Do you still have that chart? Still working on building cars, I'd love to have a variety
Mentions: Upgrade guide
11.57 here :p
https://m.imgur.com/xYVireb (car upgrades)
https://m.imgur.com/xYVireb (car upgrades)
I'm just newbie and curious bout to get my driver license
Mentions: TORN Racing FAQ - Baldr