If someone pays $1 to rent my property, i will pay them $1,000,000. Good for a new player. only needed for min 3 days. PM me or leave response. Thanks
Delete
Started by deputydaz [2178428] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I’m your guy. I don’t have a home.
If you need a 2nd to do this I’m the guy
sorry for threadjacking but is this for some merit?
It is, you need someone to rent a property.
This has now been completed. No longer required. Thanks.