Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mugging public apologies thread

Started by NumPe [48442] on in General Discussion.

101 replies · 2.85k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 102 / 102 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Frank [2408592]
I used to pay a merc service to mug for me, for 2m/hit. I've made some mugs in my time, I'm even willing to share 3 here.


I can only hope you forgive me, Numpe. We all make mistakes, unfortunately, I've not grown enough as a person to feel enough remorse to send anything back. Maybe one day when I'm a level 100 and can afford itit? I hope this apology is sufficient though. I'm reformed now.



You bought 93x Xanax on Numpe's bazaar at $830,000 each for a total of $77,190,000
YOU MUGGED NUMPE AND STOLE $7,603,113


You bought 117x Xanax on Numpe's bazaar at $829,000 each for a total of $96,993,000
YOU MUGGED NUMPE AND STOLE $15,459,478


You bought 30x Xanax on Numpe's bazaar at $831,300 each for a total of $24,939,000
YOU MUGGED NUMPE AND STOLE $3,975,115
J-D [921949]
Could of done better than that something like this ..

15:57:30 - 03/08/21 Numpe mugged you for $650,268 sending you to hospital for 0h 41m [view]
Fishbum [2009144]
Wow, just wow. I R- your suggestion thread and am mugged a few minutes later by you. I take that as you being butthurt I pointed out you're an idiot for thinking we should rename a blood bag. You end up being so ashamed of your thread you change the post and have it graved. Now I'm the bad guy for you being butthurt. I never cared about the $40k and you knew that. It was the petty mugging right after an R-, so coincidental it's most likely you being petty. It's all good though, keep making up stories and claiming whatever you want, you know the truth and are too ashamed to admit it.

Edit: I only R- his comments in the single thread where he tried to make his crappy argument. I didn't follow him around rating his posts like he's implying here.
Spliffy [315389]
I would like to issue a public apology to Teck.

Before joining NS, Teck was a degenerate gambler who was pretty careless with money. He was so careless in fact, that whenever he would gamble, it was colloquially known as Teck time.

Teck time must have netted NS muggers billions during its duration, but eventually Teck saw the light and joined NS, meaning an end to Teck time as we knew it.

Teck has become a very valued member of NS2, bringing joy and life to the faction chatbox & discord server, so on behalf of all of NS who’ve mugged you, I apologise and ask for your forgiveness.

lol j/k no stopping Teck time 16:35:12 - 11/08/21 You used 25 energy attacking teck (with 1 other) and mugged them for $67,522,450 [view]
GlindaRose [2666170]
I would like to issue a public apology to whichever sad person attempted to buy mug me. Unfortunately for you, while you were waiting for me to come out of hospital, I set up a ghost trade and hid all the money away. Better luck next time.