We have an icon displaying the readiness of the OC we are assigned to and I think we should add the feature to display how many OC's are ready for those with permissions to manage OC's. Nice simple QoL improvement.
OC management icon
Started by TheCyberpunk [1850382] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Torntools provides this and many other helpful bits and bobs, you should look into it.
I'm looking at the settings right now and I do not see it. What should I look for specifically?
I'm unaware of anything like that being on tornottols. However, I'm not sure why it would be needed. It only takes a second to check the readiness of an OC, and members can always dm you or mention in chat if they are ready.
What sort of situation are you guys having, that this would fix?
What sort of situation are you guys having, that this would fix?
It's just a simple QoL suggestion that will remove a click. I have OC management permissions in my faction and I occasionally initiate OC's. If I can see if there are any OC's ready to launch, then I can save a click if there are none.
b
b