Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[API&Log] Log entries not in Energy category

Started by MaGnO [51498] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

MaGnO [51498]
There are some categories that aren't being considered in the "Energy" category.

Example: Praying in the church costs 5E but it doesn't show in Energy:


[image: image.prntscr.com]


[image: image.prntscr.com]

In the API this is also not visible.

This also happens with other logtypes:
5971 - "Church pray" (referred above)
6020 - "Hunting"
401 - "Seasonal newsletter bonus"

I am unsure about the following since I have no data:
2547 - "Halloween basket receive energy"
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Thanks for pointing this out, I fixed Hunting some time ago - they should be working fine. I've added this category to Church Praying and Season Newsletter Bonus.

Halloween basket receive energy is already there.