42 replies · 2.27k views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
After years of chasing this ever elusive award I have finally achieved it. I went to go rehab earlier today so I don’t get kicked out of the education course I need to finally unlock blood bags and when I landed in Torn I saw I got this medal. [image: media.discordapp.net] [image: media.discordapp.net]