Hello I got a problem since February,even tho I have all merits on Awareness I cant find any items in city.
Problem solved apparently items did spawn( nothing special all shit ) but Doctorn was not working and I relied especially on it.
Sry for the trouble folks and thanks for the help !
it's just luck
I think its bug cuz since a February till now I have found 0 items they dont apear in city -.-
Awareness is a total bitch. I was finding at least a stick grenade or something every day for 4 days prior to finishing the psychology course that boosts your awareness. Since then, no discernable increase, feels like a decrease. The rng is ridiculously strong with finding items.
Are you looking in the city page with all the links to places, or are you looking at the city map?
Items appear only on the city map, and can be hard to spot without an addon like TornTools
You also have to have regular activity to get anything to spawn
Its completely RNG. Technically you could have max merits and find nothing, ever. While that is unlikely, technically it could happen. Honestly its just bad luck if that is the case. I recommend downloading TornTools if you haven't just incase you've missed on items.
Only other way to increase the drops is to go inactive..
Items spawn and stay on the map until you decide to pick them up...are you saying that item spawn rates have something to do with user activity, because if that were the case I would have found a metric shit ton of items.
Did you have DocN or Torntools installed before and now you don't? You might need to manually search the city. Even with low activity, it is really odd to not have any city finds for 6 months.
If you're not loading the city page, items will not spawn for you.
You need to be active the day before for it to have a chance to spawn
I log in daily,and I always had found items,but like I said since February till now 0 items and yes I have DoctornN installed.
That's what the wiki says, however, there's a clear correlation between activity and item finds.
It’s something to do with you have to log in everyday to be in with a chance of receiving an item on the map the next day if your sporadically login in then your chances will be limited
Doctorn is all but dead at this point. It's no longer being updated, and I wouldn't be surprised if the item finder broke. Torn tools works well, however.
Have you zoomed in on the map and manually searched it? I assume you usually just let DocN tell you if there are items, if this stopped working, you might still be getting items but you'd need to find them yourself.
The item finder still works. I found something just yesterday because of it.
My experience is the opposite. 50+ Items after being inactive for about a year, including an SE and a few other very nice items.
Its been pretty evident that inactive accounts tend to provide better city items when they finally do log in.
Its RNG. I have merits in max awareness and never find anything. Meanwhile friends of mine that don't have awareness merits have gotten multiple SE's, totally random don't waste your time hoping for anything.