Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn rappers

Started by Raclette [2656222] on in Music.

3 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Raclette [2656222]
Hello there !

I wanted to know if any of you rap, and if so I'd like to hear what you did !

I released an EP with a frien a while ago, in french, but I thought some of you might still enjoy it.

https://soundcloud.com/big-bangala/sets/liqueur-seminale-mixtape
CJdavis2020 [2713404]
Hey man.. Not a rapper but I sometimes do freestyles. There's an app called rap fame.. All my music is on it. Some of its good I guess. But yeah I'm not a rapper.
Gore [2027409]
https://soundcloud.com/cronistia/clouds-underground-wav?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing