Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Is it bug?

Started by Edric [2659209] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Edric [2659209]
I posted pics in Community Events with my PC and it’s okay but when I view with my phone, my pic size are wrong. I attached screenshot as I see in my phone. I saw all other players submissions are correct size in my phone. Please check it out.

Updated: I am using IPhone XS with Safari.

[image: i.ibb.co]
python [1009878]
It may be a scaling issue with ibb when you copy your image URL and open directly looks the right size I've pasted below 1 of yours to see if same occurs looks right size before posting tho [image: i.ibb.co]
python [1009878]
Edit: shows right size from your link but wrong size on forums, I'd modify on your phone and readd the images in case it's something the computer caused
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This is because of the way you have embedded the images. You are enforcing the dimensions, which is what is making it look that way on mobile layout:

[image: i.imgur.com]

If you change it to this by removing the dimensions, it will be fine:

[image: i.imgur.com]

I will make a copy of your post below removing the dimensions and you will see that it appears fine on both desktop and mobile.