Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn go fund me

Started by Narumin [2699211] on in Graveyard.

3 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Narumin [2699211]
Someone just mugged me for around 12 mil, which i want to save it and buy some points with it :(

I appreciate anyone who want to help me
-Poppy- [1868019]
Bank your money. If you can’t bank it then buy points or items and save it there.


That’s my help. I’m sure that’s what you’re looking for! :)
Satanisaaron [2635479]
I want to have some body loan me about 100 mil so I can get into the stocks and make a fortune I would repay this loan with weekly payment schedule that we can agree on whenever it comes to that please if you're willing to help me out with this DM me at any time I am on line and let's see if we can make this happen