Hey guys... how to get the beer at bits and bobs easily??
I just have some distraction, when everytime I'll buy it at every quarter time, it not available at the moment, it need to be refreshed 2 or 3 time before it really show up
Anyone can explain it....please??!
The actual restock happens at the 08 or 09 second mark (e.g. 1:15:08), so that's the point at which to refresh.
Even with that, it's never 'easy'. I spent roughly a month buying beer ahead of beer day and I only succeeded roughly 60% of the time. I did notice that it does get a bit easier as the day goes on (so 19:15:08 is better than 2:00:08), presumably because the best buyers have already grabbed their daily haul and you're now only battling other slow buyers.
This would work great if you are on a PC with a good connection.
Hit the refresh around XX.XX.05 and keep at it till the bottles show up, type in 100 and buy (need to fast with it).
I noticed the bottles come in late by recently, around the .11-.12 mark so just stay with it. Keep no hopes if you are on mobile or use the Torn App. Works for me every time!
It can be done on mobile, but it’s harder. I wouldn’t even try the first hour of Torn new day.
Lol my exact sentiments. That is like prime time, and I have never managed to buy at new day.
You misspelled Bits and Bobs lol
Nah, OP knew what they were doing
bits and boob made me laugh
thank you for your guide all....and sorry for my misswriting....my prediction board make it happen that way *chuckle anyway thank you i appreciate your help all ^~^
boobs...
just when i thought i was no longer totally immature...
Still pretending to be that girl stealing pics of Instagram lol
Oh, gotta try that then. Would be so much easier if I could get it off mobile.
We can never get past that point xD
Go to Bit and Bob at xx:xx:06 then click Refresh. Just add 00 real fast and you got it. You got around 10 seconds.
Bits and Boobs only sells Ballgags and Trojans.
You need to go to Bits and Bobs.
Which edu do we need to unlock Bits and Boobs?
Watch 1000 edvd ?
nah, I think it's BIO2410:Anatomy
pc helps a ton, ill sit in the city till :05 secs into the quarter then hit bits and boobs. usually beer pops *im on east coast US* good luck at 00:00-4:00 though, gotta have god hands to get em during the peak periods
yaaaaaalll are so wrong
hmu for the secret. i dont tell it here, let u stay in the dark lol