Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rolling in it

Started by Ninivah [1950421] on in Stock Market.

2 replies · 321 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Ninivah [1950421]
Occasionally I throw my petty cash into the stock market.

I threw some crap in WSSB back in april and I took a look today. So how much profit is enough profit? Do you guys think I should cash out?

[image: i.ibb.co]
Bilbosaggings [2323763]
Damm SEVEN whole dollars :o can buy a beer and a oven pizza from your profits which is more than can be said for everyone sitting in EWM :D