Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

you failed me

Started by Brad [1414939] on in General Discussion.

48 replies · 1.41k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Brad [1414939]
y'all failed - sadness

CITIZENS OF TORN

(PLAY ME) DRAMATIC MUSIC

I COME TO YOU TODAY, OFFERING MY KARMA FOR THE TAKING.

I WORKED HARD FOR 1K KARMA, FOR ACCESS TO THE COVETED VIP FORUM, FOR GLORY.

HOWEVER,
IT IS WITH GREAT SADNESS I MUST ANNOUNCE THAT THIS VIP FORUM IS DEAD AS A DOOR KNOB, NO NEW THREADS, NO TOPICS, JUST THE OCCASIONAL MEME.

TORNIZENS

I REQUEST THAT YOU DOWNVOTE ME, TO REMOVE THIS GOD FORSAKEN VIP FORUM FROM MY PAGE - IT IS DEPRESSING TO SEE.

THANK YOU

end caps-

Carl