Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by esgo [2680920] on in Graveyard.

22 replies · 1.17k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

bogie [148747] Admin Staff
I wish them the best of course however at the risk of coming across as insensitive this feels a little premature? This player is still with us and could certainly pull through.

I hope the player is able to log in to see messages of support but I'll be graving this as I dont think it is a great fit here at this time and quite frankly if this comes out that its untrue and is just a troll I will consider a ban on your account for this kind of thread as that's shameful if so.
Shooby [2510470]
Esgo, orbit_ and chickenchicken are 3 racist, poor excuses for trolls that all run multis. I can only assume this is just another attempt at trolling and covering up another multi that slipped through the cracks. Theres quite a few accounts that are being looked into at the moment. Won't be surprised when they're all in fed.