25 replies · 348 views · thread synced · 12 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
DeKleineKobini[2114440]Committee
· 5 likes · I prefer light mode for 99% of the time, which is pretty surprising as I use dark mode where possible for everything else.
Securop[2247082]Officer
· 1 likes · Yesss, agreed! I like dark mode during the evening/night. Would love to have a 'toggle on from ... To ... . Not that much effort to turn it on, but yeah...
R+. Not a joke I use light mode as a flashlight when the dogs wake me up at night and I need to take them out. The bathroom I can usually find without it.