I used to think I was sane... then I reawoke in torn city today...
Lol but for real. It's nice to be back here, I got ripped off on a bad trade a few years ago. Lost like 20 million ish if I'm remembering correctly. (My fault, didn't double check the trade) Just rejoined and thought to retry it. I may be broke as a joke. (Why else would I be in give aways lmao.) But, long story short, i am for sure happy to be home. ???
Lol but for real. It's nice to be back here, I got ripped off on a bad trade a few years ago. Lost like 20 million ish if I'm remembering correctly. (My fault, didn't double check the trade) Just rejoined and thought to retry it. I may be broke as a joke. (Why else would I be in give aways lmao.) But, long story short, i am for sure happy to be home. ???