What is your opinion on it? Anyone with an old account that restarted regret it?
Restarting
Started by Night_Ninja [1370681] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
The same subject was posted here 17 hours ago...
Mentions: Pros and cons to restart
Fake news
As pointed out here, there is a recent and active discussion on this exact thing in GD already so I'm going to go ahead and Grave this one.
I've restarted multiple times, had even more fun each time and I'd restart again if there were changes significant enough to make it worthwhile.