Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Vault amounts

Started by dalgar [2701515] on in API Development.

2 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
70 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
dalgar [2701515]
I had a request by the faction leaders. They would like to be able to check a members balance in the faction vault before doling out the money.
I saw that a users money info can be gotten, but only if the id and key pair are good, In other words I can only get the money info for myself.

I didn't see anything in the Faction api other than fundnews. I could scrape that daily to get a daily report of who deposited what and maintain a db. But, I'd have figure out current balances first and add them to the local db.

Is there any other way we can find out what a faction members vault balance is?