Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The nudist guy

Started by Rattibenz [2702045] on in General Discussion.

32 replies · 858 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Rattibenz [2702045] ×2

Rattibenz [2702045]
When I came into the city... That's last week or there about, I don't have anything, I applied for work with military which after some questions and answers I was able to get, the funniest part is that I don't know that am always naked walking around the city and now everyone is calling me nudist, I have tried to buy some pants for myself but the prices am seeing is very very high..... So my fellow friends if u have anything to support me pls help, tnx.
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
I would advice you to look for a faction, they always have nice clothes in their faction armory. Free to lend. No need to be a nudist. You make some friends too.
GIFTS [2612583]
Noooooo Why would you waste such good pants on a Beginner Nudist LOL!! Sorry I worded my initial response wrong I meant no offense to the OP!!
Brian [85088]
Just so you are aware, having the nudist title has nothing to do with you not wearing clothes.

That title is given to you because you don't wear armor when fighting.

So go buy yourself a construction helmet. Put it on. That way you can continue to not wear pants, but no one will call you a nudist, lol.
hemi [2165616]
Faction armories can't store clothes, the only thing he would be able to wear is armor.

Ratti, nudist is a great title, embrace it.