Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Craps bug

Started by Nokx [2479079] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Nokx [2479079]
I am betting on 4-4

It says "If point set: Win 8 (4-4). Lose: 7. If point not set: refund 8 (4-4). Refund: 7"

The bug seems to be -
I am losing whenever I get 8 (6-2, 2-6, 5-3 etc) but I am also getting a refund on 6-2, which doesn't make sense
I was only betting on 4-4

All the rules I've read online about craps doesn't say much regarding something like this.

It should be anything other than 4-4 or 7. It keeps multirolling.

The devs can check out my roll history, as there is a decent amount of data to check for the issue.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
That's how it works because it depends on current point status? Acording to current rules it will have a different behaviour if point is on/off, this rules are usually can be different in different casinos so that's not really a bug, just the way of how hard bets are working now.
Nokx [2479079]
The thing is that even while I had point on, I would lose 8 (6-2 etc) but while also being point on, I would get a refund in the same scenario. Same with point off.

The rules can be different but according to Torn rules, I shouldn’t be losing on landing on variations of 8.