Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Money from travelling part 2 with BCT planes pic

Started by Janick [2199727] on in General Discussion.

65 replies · 4.2k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ZAYN [1181209]
So, did he remove the fee and start charging crazy prices for trains now?
Still not sure why OP needs to be fired.
Is it because you expose his act, but OP literally is backing up his director and saying it's okay to pay that amount.

Weird day, but COOL PLANES!
-Kay- [2100961]
I was gonna message that guy for a job. Super glad I didn't now.

These company directors who straight up exploit people need to be taken down a peg or two.
Eichiy [2557357]
Not all 10* LS owners are scumbags! I own one (i'm not working there now, but will be back in a week or so), we charge less than 5 mil a week tax (just enough to cover our advertising). DaHoodRider has been making a bad name for lingerie stores, and I'm hoping he focuses elsewhere soon. As I've said in the forums before, we wish we could hire more people, but there is no turnover. Our employees have been with us since we were 6*, and while we'd love to see some turnover to help people get their merits and travel cash, I want to reward their loyalty. i'm sure someone will get bored flying at some point and we'll have an opening.
Ashwathamma [2697706]
I actually chatted dahoodrider for the job apparently he didn't explain what job he is offering all he says is

DaHoodRider: Note me down or add me for if u ever divide u want to become very strong/rich.

He was literally making me leave a 10* toyshop job for a promise to make one strong. I guess I don't buy that shit I'll just be where I am.
Tarelli [1060371]
Hmu when ready, we can start now if you want. See if you can get a friend with business efu to max upgrade it for you and let me know when ready.

I won't make promises for 100 days time but now I have time free.

I have some rules in my companies that I help with such as no selling trains but if you're OK with that we can chat.
Yarrow [2668259]
Yeah DaHoodRider is kinda an asshole, not surprised he would do something like this.

Personally, I like the Hawaii one best.
eJPM [2374857]
Why is there only 5 10* lingerie store? I was looking to join one of them but ts pretty hard, even with EE merit.
Trychy00 [1973090] Wiki Contributor
Lmao "Don't blame me for not putting any of the 600 million I'm yoinking from you guys each month into the ad budget, blame the guy with the lowest work stats that I'm currently exploiting"

Definitely not common practice, taxes yes, but not on this scale. Two directors gave statements on what they do:

One charges PI upkeep.
The other charges under 5 million/week

Seeing that the post has been removed, I will paraphrase what it said:
Previously worked in company, charged 60-90m/month. Director demanded tax early and would not take responsibility if the company dropped to 9*, nor would they refund the tax, instead told them to blame the person with the lowest effectiveness. Fired after refusing to buy trains on top of their monthly fee.

Mentions: Money from travelling part 2 with BCT planes pic · Money from travelling.

Daturax [2627396]
I am sorry to read about what had happened to you Janick. I hope you will find another LS Job soon with an amazing director and fellow staff.
I guess I am lucky, I joined a brand new LS a few weeks ago, and we are now at 7*. The director is an amazing person. No taxes, we get paid and trained at no extra cost.
I am very thankful for the job, and glad I made the choice I did when I joined.