So I decided to buy the second increment for prn using excess cash I had from other stocks. I think it was something like 729 mil for the second increment so when I bought it I was surprised to see that i didnt get it. I thought maybe if I merged the 1st increment I already had I would get it but now it just shows the value that I had for the 1st bb and I see I have to pay over 1 bil now for the 2nd, so my questions are how do I get back my 729 mil that I spent and why didn't I get the 2nd bb when the price cleearly said 729 mil?
PRN 2nd increment problem
Started by hellblaze [1713515] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 2 likes ·
We generally don’t grave Q&A threads, as the question and solution process can be helpful for others. Thanks.
Try to refresh the page.
If you already have the amount of 1.500.000 shares then you already have your second block. Check the first two lines.
It's just that if your current BB is already progressing (for example 4 days left) you wouldn't see that Extra DVD until your current BB pays out if you get what I mean.
[image: i.ibb.co]
If you already have the amount of 1.500.000 shares then you already have your second block. Check the first two lines.
It's just that if your current BB is already progressing (for example 4 days left) you wouldn't see that Extra DVD until your current BB pays out if you get what I mean.
[image: i.ibb.co]
I already checked 6 or 7 times and it still says only 1 edvd provided and now im being charged $1,031,420,102 to unlock the 2nd increment
Next time it pays out it should change, you have a few days until a payout right?
How many days does it say until you can collect the DVD?
If your current 1 DVD from your first block is already progressing halfway, even if you get a second BB the second DVD won't show up until the current one runs its course.
Unless you want to sell everything, that will reset the timer and you will be able to collect 2 in 7 days. But you will lose out on transaction fee.
If your current 1 DVD from your first block is already progressing halfway, even if you get a second BB the second DVD won't show up until the current one runs its course.
Unless you want to sell everything, that will reset the timer and you will be able to collect 2 in 7 days. But you will lose out on transaction fee.
Ok so I have 2 days to go and then it will update. Phew was a little worried there for a sec, thanx for the help
If you have BB that have more days until you can collect such as the following example:
1) PRN with 6 more days
2) IOU with 25 more days
You can consider selling 1 stock so that you dont have enough for a full BB, then purchase it back + 2nd BB
1) PRN with 6 more days
2) IOU with 25 more days
You can consider selling 1 stock so that you dont have enough for a full BB, then purchase it back + 2nd BB
I made a mistake it was sym not prn that I bought and I still havent gotten the second increment even after my recent payout
U ok
Would help if you posted the screenshot
Not sure how you mistake that but ohhhhhh kaaaaaaaaay
its been taken care of. can staff grave this thread
We generally don’t grave Q&A threads, as the question and solution process can be helpful for others. Thanks.
At 10b networth I don't think it's wise to have a second block of PRN you may want to consider selling it and shifting the cash around a bit.
TBH I can't see the 1st block being worth it at 10b networth. Even if you bump value of EDVDs to the best price on the market currently (a tiiiny bit higher) it won't shift on this list.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Assuming you have a full bank and ~1b in items that's 7b left
That'd basically be
SYM
FHG
TCT
MUN
GRN
IOU
SYM 2 (assuming you have enough free for FHG but not both and it brings in more)
FHG 2
Total: $6,884,466,000
Unless you're buying the dip in which case I hope it goes well! MUN is on a dip too btw.
TBH I can't see the 1st block being worth it at 10b networth. Even if you bump value of EDVDs to the best price on the market currently (a tiiiny bit higher) it won't shift on this list.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Assuming you have a full bank and ~1b in items that's 7b left
That'd basically be
SYM
FHG
TCT
MUN
GRN
IOU
FHG 2
Total: $6,884,466,000
Unless you're buying the dip in which case I hope it goes well! MUN is on a dip too btw.